[rrd-users] Newbie - Values Entered over long periods

David Culp dculp at mcleodhealth.org
Tue Sep 4 23:11:52 MEST 2001

Help !
   I'm trying to use RRDTool to store and then graph values entered over a
monthly period.
  The data is coming from a SQL Database  (mm/yy) .

  I solved an earlier problem with data coming in on a daily basis. After
reviewing the XML file
  from RRDtool DUMP, I entered the data as  mm/dd/yy  8:00pm (?), step 86400 ...
Anyway, that works, but now
  I'm having trouble with Monthly values.
  The end result will be a graph of  values each month (just the value, no
averages ...).

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David