[rrd-users] FW: Need Ping Utility / Oracle Question

Schroeder, Dennis Dennis.Schroeder at sanmina.com
Mon Sep 10 23:40:49 MEST 2001

I don't think that I mentioned that I'm no PERL programmer.  If you would
like to share some code that will work with the results of a DOS Ping, I'm
sure that I can adapt it for my purposes.  Otherwise, trying to figure out
how to parse only the info I need will be a big challenge.

Thanks!

Dennis Schroeder                                ||        ||
Network Engineer                                ||        ||
SANMINA Global Network Services                ||||      ||||
Phone:  602-824-8431                       ..:||||||:..:||||||:..
Mobile: 602-432-3258                          Cisco  Certified
Email:  dennis.schroeder at sanmina.com         Network  Associate
  Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high
  intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful
  execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives