[rrd-users] FW: Need Ping Utility / Oracle Question

Schroeder, Dennis Dennis.Schroeder at sanmina.com
Tue Sep 11 00:10:19 MEST 2001

Yes, this does work!  Thanks!

Dennis Schroeder                                ||        ||
Network Engineer                                ||        ||
SANMINA Global Network Services                ||||      ||||
Phone:  602-824-8431                       ..:||||||:..:||||||:..
Mobile: 602-432-3258                          Cisco  Certified
Email:  dennis.schroeder at sanmina.com         Network  Associate
           One person with a belief is a social power
              equal to 99 who have only interests.