[rrd-users] Graphing/Polling only specific hours?

Huie, Steve HUIE at FinancialTech.com
Thu Sep 13 21:32:58 MEST 2001

I'm new to RRDTool/14all.cgi.  I finally got MRTG/RRD/14all.cgi working on
my Windows NT 4.0 machine.  Thanks for everyone that helped me out.

Is there a way to configure it so that I can get a graph of only specific
hours, i.e. business hours 9am-5pm?
What specific changes do I need to make to RRDTool or 14all.cgi?
I'm trying to poll 10 different locations and I would like to be able to
specify specific hours for each of these locations?  I trying to only get
the averages for business hours and not for the entire day.

Thanks.