[rrd-users] ÿ-UNKNOWN?Q?Re:_[rrd-users]_ÿso-8859-1?Q?HELP!_Proble? =?X-UNKNOWN?Q?ms_with_graph_command=3F?=

Frank Swasey fcs at zoo.uvm.edu
Thu Sep 27 15:00:44 MEST 2001

Today Sebastian Vieira wrote:

> rrdtool graph prueba.png \
> -s 997073100 -e 997073100 \
> DEF:input=multinet.rrd:input:AVERAGE \
> DEF:output=multinet.rrd:output:AVERAGE \
> LINE1:input#00FF00:"In traffic" \
> LINE2:output#FF0000:"Out traffic"
>
> the resulting png file has an empty graph (I dont see any lines, scales
> or grids)
>
> Anyone knows what is happening here??

Sebastian,
  Your graph request is asking for a single point in time (start at
997073100 and end at 997073100), what did you expect it to show?  Also,
the piece of the rrdtool fetch output you included in your note did not
include that time value.  Does that time value exist in your rrd file?

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,