[rrd-users] Re: Errors in graph generation.

rrd rrd at pert.com.ar
Thu Sep 27 20:50:40 MEST 2001

As David says, missing values means undef values.
We generated a couple of graphs changing undefs to 0 and variations
using lines and stacked lines as Tobi asked.

The "error" disapears when undefs are changed to 0, anyway we think
that the falling line is not OK ;-)

Here are the graphs with (presume) meaningfull names.
we also included an updated "wrong" graph so you can compare.
As you can see, the stacked graphs changed de base of the graph from 0 to
2K
Thanks

Nicolás Baumgarten

-- Type: application/octet-stream