[rrd-users] Re: strange peakes

Jason Frisvold Jason.Frisvold at corp.ptd.net
Fri Apr 12 17:52:56 MEST 2002

I'm using MRTG with the rrdtool option and I'm seeing similar effects.
Once the rrdtune is run, will it automatically drop the incorrect data
from then on?  Or do I need to continue dumping and restoring to fix
this?

Does MRTG set up the RRD with the proper min and max?

I'll be moving away from MRTG within the next 6-12 months, but for now
we need to fix this...  :)

Jason H. Frisvold
Senior ATM Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
CCNA Certified - CSCO10151622
friz at corp.ptd.net
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]