[rrd-users] Slightly Off Topic question Osicom IQX-200

Bryan Vest bvest at network1.net
Fri Apr 12 23:37:21 MEST 2002

Hello,
	I need some information on the Osicom IQX-200.
On our Osicom IQX-200's MRTG works just fine.
My question is about where to look with SNMP to get the status of the T1's
going to the unit. We have scripts running that monitor the dial spans on
our devices. I already have it set up to do Ascends, Cisco's, and
Portmasters, getting ready to add HiperArcs, but I can find no information
on the correct area to look on an Osicom IQX-200. I have posted to the snmp
news groups with no luck, so I figured I would try here. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan