[rrd-users] Problem running 14all.cgi script

Steve spham at qwest.net
Fri Apr 19 22:46:23 MEST 2002

Hi all,

I am try to setup the rrdtool to run conjunction with mrtg on a windows 2000.
I have no problem running mrtg alone. I read the readme file from the rrdtool and followed all the steps but when I ran
the 14all.cgi on the IIS5 I could not see the graphs,  there is a message said "Error: can not create graph" in all of the rectangular shapes which are
supposed to be graphs. I checked the permission on the file system and it looked good.

Here is what my script and configuration files look like:

part of 14all.cgi script

### where the mrtg.cfg file is
# anywhere in the filespace
#$cfgfile = '/home/mrtg/mrtg.cfg';
# relative to the script
#$cfgfile = 'mrtg.cfg';
# use this so 14all.cgi gets the cfgfile name from the script name
# (14all.cgi -> 14all.cfg)
$cfgfile ='test.cfg';

This is part of the test.cfg file

### where the mrtg.cfg file is
# anywhere in the filespace
#$cfgfile = '/home/mrtg/mrtg.cfg';
# relative to the script
#$cfgfile = 'mrtg.cfg';
# use this so 14all.cgi gets the cfgfile name from the script name
# (14all.cgi -> 14all.cfg)
$cfgfile ='test.cfg';

Any advises

Thank you in advance,