[rrd-users] nice trick for pretty graphs.

Matus Telgarsky mit at juilliard.edu
Mon Apr 22 11:23:40 MEST 2002

Hello
 since I emailed an issue I figure I'd email a hint.

I created really pretty graphs by using lines to outline Areas.  I also
used thicker lines imbetween color areas, and used colors that don't clash with
the grid patterns.  Gprint and nice string tags (justify) make things even
better.  note this image was in my other post.

thanks TOBI! you're the best!

http://ultrasoul.com/~matusa/damnit.png

if someone wants to comment on the ludicrously large amount of bandwidth going
through the T1s, please see my last post =)

stacking remembers last value and attributes, so I do

AREA VALUE...
GPRINT ...
STACK VALUE2...
GPRINT ...