[rrd-users] Simple Ques ... Or NOT?

Arias, Sebastian Alejandro - (Ext Arg) Sebastian.Arias at attla.com
Fri Apr 26 15:08:59 MEST 2002

Hello People,

    When I try to draw a week graphic from an rrd file, that graphic never
draw more than two days. (I send the example in this mail) ... I try to
change the values in the creation of the rrd file (steps & rows) but that
changes no take effect in my graphic, can you help me? ....

More data:

RRDs::create (ofaselectedgraphic.rrd, "--start",$start-1, "--step",300,
              "DS:sp:DERIVE:600:U:U",
              "RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:2400",
);

# Una Semana Atras

TIME=`$THISPATH/time.pl week`
DIR="semana"
echo $TIME

rrdtool graph /var/www/html/test/$DIR/ofa.png -s $TIME --title="IP
accounting" \
        --vertical-label 'Bits por segundo' \
        DEF:Svar=/accounting/ofaselectedpkts.rrd:sp:AVERAGE \
        CDEF:svars=Svar,8,* \
        AREA:svars#00ff00:"In/Out Custom Bytes" \
        COMMENT:"$DATA"

Regads,

  <http://arbuen02/semana/ofa.png>

_________________________________________<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Sebastian Arias

Infraestructure & Technologies

AT&T Latin America, Argentina

Phone: [5411]5288-0173 - Fax: [5411]5288-0408

Este mensaje es confidencial. El mismo contiene información reservada
y que no puede ser difundida. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail
por error, por favor avísenos inmediatamente vía e-mail y tenga la
amabilidad de eliminarlo de su sistema; no deberá copiar el mensaje
ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

This message is confidential. It contains information that is privileged and
legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,

please let us know immediately by e-mail and delete it from your system;
you should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents to anyone.
Thank You.