[rrd-users] changing steps?

rrdtool at schwartz.shutdown.com rrdtool at schwartz.shutdown.com
Tue Aug 27 04:57:57 MEST 2002

I'm not sure if this is really possible, but I've looked all over the place
and I'm not finding much in the way of help, but..

I have table set up with a stepping of 1 minute (overkill, I know) and I'm
able to graph everything fine and honky dorey, but the same management that
wants that same granularity is also confused by the relatively low numbers,
despite the fact that they're per minute.

So, I'm wondering if it's at all possible to take the averages and actually
do a per hourly graph? I've done everything I can think of with playing with
the CDEF, but limiting the graph to those new steps is difficult at best.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!