[rrd-users] Re: Factor or YTicsFactor doesn-t work in RRD ?

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Wed Dec 4 14:56:55 MET 2002

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 08:43:19AM -0500, Saravia, Jovanny - (Col) wrote:

> I sent this e-mail some days ago, but unafortunately I have not answer for
> any member of the list.

Maybe because noone knows the answer?

> Altough I use Factor and YTicsFactor in the MRTG config file, the graph that
> I see, using mrtg-rrd.cgi show me the values in cells and not in bytes as I
> like.

So you give MRTG commands to mrtg-rrd.cgi; how's RRDtool going to help
here?

I guess you want to view the home page of this product
(1st link returned when I spend 5 seconds inside google)
and browse the "TODO" list or so.

> Any of you have suggestions to fix it ?

Sure.  Cooperate with the author of mrtg-rrd so that it knows how
to interpret the MRTG config file and give the right commands to
RRDtool.  It probably is a matter of generating some CDEF code.

Alex