[rrd-users] Status info for Solaris

Simon slabber at star.co.uk
Thu Dec 5 18:12:23 MET 2002

Hi,

Sometime ago I wrote a script for Linux that produces 4 graphs (CPU
usage, Mem usage, HDA usage and Network usage).  I did this using
/proc/loadavg, /proc/meminfo, df -k and ifconfig.  The only problem is
that I now have to migrate this to a Sparc Solaris machine which I am
not too familiar with.  I can still do the df -k but cannot find a
simple way to change the script to do everything else.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Si