[rrd-users] Re: alt-y-mrtg rrdgraph option problem?

Kingsley Foreman kingsley at uglypunk.com
Sat Dec 28 04:47:11 MET 2002

I have aslo got this problem
Ive found what is happening is that it is putting the incorrect scale on
the side, The graph is correct but it the scale is adding 1 to its
multiplier

eg if the peak should be 48 then it is 4x12 but the scaledstep thinks it
should be 4x13

im think it is somewhere in the rrd_graph.c file but my c++ maths is no
where near
good enough to actually be able to fix it

Anyone else want to look at this problem

Kingsley