[rrd-users] Re: ÿso-8859-1?Q?ÿso-8859-1?Q?Year´s?ÿraph?

Frank Swasey Frank.Swasey at uvm.edu
Mon Feb 4 18:41:11 MET 2002

Today at 5:50pm, Javier Bartual wrote:

> So if I want to graph all the values in a year every 15 minutes I would have
> to use
> the option  "-w 35040" ??????

That's the way I understand it.  If you want each data point to
represent a single 15 minute interval, you have to have enough pixels
(one pixel per data point).

> That´s a very big graph!!!

Yes it is.  That's why most year long graphs are summarized at the 24
hour (one day) level.

> Is there other way to do that ??????

I suppose, but not with rrdtool.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===