[rrd-users] New Bee

Aamir, Muhammad Muhammad.Aamir at attcanada.com
Fri Feb 8 22:01:19 MET 2002

Hi Guys,

Running into a beginners problem. When I run make for zlib I got error.
Before that I installed gcc on Solair 2.7 (SPARC) and I could not run make
from anywhere. I updated path and put /usr/ccs/bin in PATH. After that I did
./configure in zlib directory and ran make. I got "error code 1 on
/usr/ccs/bin/as: "/var/tmp/ccV14bT1.s" line 564 and 581 unknown opcode
make fatal error command faile for target inflat.o

Any help?

Aamir