[rrd-users] Re: ANNOUNCE: SmokePing-1.0 the Network Latency Monitor

Ingo Meckmann ingo.meckmann at interactivebrokers.ch
Mon Feb 11 12:43:21 MET 2002

This tool is exactly what I need!!! Great, BUT unfortunately I did not get it
running properly on my Solaris 8 system. (what a shame)

When I start 'smokeping', it complains about an unknown variable 'host' in
the config file (I am using the default config file provided with the
distribution).

Is this a bug or am I doing something stupid?

Thanks
-Ingo