[rrd-users] Re: Spikes Again

Peter Kassies pkassies at chello.nl
Thu Feb 14 00:19:55 MET 2002

Ryan,

Kill spike isn't very good.
I've noticed that the timestamp isn't always the same on different systems.
It is very likely that killspike is looking for the data on column 6, but
that the timestamp might add two more columns.
You then need to rewrite killspike and modify the lines which look for these
values.

I have some documents on the subject laying at work.
Will mail you from there.

Peter