[rrd-users] Re: MRTG to run when logged off the server

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Feb 14 13:46:09 MET 2002

NT or *nix?

NT:

1 - Use Mr Daemon or FireDaemon or a combination
2 - Use AT to schedule it
3 - RunAsDaemon: Yes

*nix:

1 - cron every interval (usually every 5 minutes)
2 - RunAsDaemon: Yes

Paul
>>> "Ciordas, Cristina" <cristina.ciordas at kpmg.co.za> 02/14/02 03:19 AM >>>

Please can you tell me how is it possible to set up MRTG so that it can run
when I'm logged off the server?

thanks a lot

Cristina Ciordas
cristina.ciordas at kpmg.co.za
tel. (011) 647-6722
cell (082) 391-5788

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message that do not relate to the official business of our firm
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.