[rrd-users] Info on the C API

George Dau gedau at isa.mim.com.au
Tue Feb 19 23:57:59 MET 2002

I found out from this list that there is a C API and that someone had
problems with it. I've looked around and can't find info on the API. I am
currently using popen() and an fgetc() loop to produce the graphs from
within my C code.

Can someone point me at the C API, and a FAQ for it would be nice too.

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre at mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042