[rrd-users] Re: Convert from MRTG to RRD

Giovanni Enriquez Gutierrez tecnogeist at gmx.net
Mon Jul 8 18:12:02 MEST 2002

Hi.

I'm introducing to the RRd's world, I would like to know more about RRDtool
to be able to do my own database and feed this with RRDtool. I'd like to
someone can send me some sample code, as Max is requiring. May be this can help
more to people like Max and Me to understand more this powerfull tool.

Thank you in advance

Giovanni Enriquez
ICQ: 8266266

--