[rrd-users] Re: Convert from MRTG to RRD

Geert van der Ploeg rrd at geert.triple-it.nl
Tue Jul 9 11:18:47 MEST 2002

Hi,

Read Alex van den Bogaerdt's tutorial, at
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/tutorial/rrdtutorial.html

And, once you've read that, for further reference, the complete manual:
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/manual/index.html

Then, if you've got specific questions, you can always ask them on this
mailinglist.

HTH,

Geert van der Ploeg