[rrd-users] Graph size question

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Tue Jul 9 20:50:05 MEST 2002

I just installed rrdtool-1.0.39 and 14all.cgi v1.1p20 on my MRTG system
running 2.9.18  I've got a couple of my configs running with RRDTool,
and all seems to be OK.  One thing I haven't been able to find an answer
to... when I go to a URL
http://mrtg.pacspro.com/cgi-bin/14all.cgi?cfg=rrdrouter1cpu.cfg for
example, I get a daily graph for each target.  I can't find a way to
change the size of that graph... XSize and YSize seem to only change the
graphs that are generated when I click on that first graph.  If there's
a change I can make so that all graphs will be a new, bigger size, that
would be great.

Also, where does 14all.cgi expect the MRTG .pngs to be?  I have them in
the WorkDir and /cgi-bin, but they're still broken links...

--
John Oliver                                    http://www.john-oliver.net/
joliver at john-oliver.net                    http://www.mrtg-monitoring.com/