[rrd-users] Re: Graph size question

Rainer Bawidamann rainer.bawidamann at web.de
Sat Jul 13 12:54:18 MEST 2002

> when I go to a URL
> http://mrtg.pacspro.com/cgi-bin/14all.cgi?cfg=rrdrouter1cpu.cfg for
> example, I get a daily graph for each target. I can't find a way to
> change the size of that graph... XSize and YSize seem to only change the
> graphs that are generated when I click on that first graph. If there's a
> change I can make so that all graphs will be a new, bigger size, that would
> be great.

This "daily" graphs on the index page are treated differently. Use

14all*indexgraphsize[_]: 250 100

to change this (250x100 is the default size for the index graphs).

> Also, where does 14all.cgi expect the MRTG .pngs to be?  I have them in
> the WorkDir and /cgi-bin, but they're still broken links...

14all uses the setting "icondir: ..." to build the URL for these graphs.
Make it relative to the mrtg installation dir. Look into the web servers
access/error log file to get the real file/path (after the web server has
expanded it).

Rainer