[rrd-users] Re: Error: Cannot create graph

Rainer Bawidamann rainer.bawidamann at web.de
Sat Jul 13 12:58:38 MEST 2002

> I have several of my targets working under RRDTool now.  I just
> converted another (copied .cfg, added the rrdtool stuff, copied the .log
> files to new WorkDir, etc., just like everything else), and it won't
> create graphs.  Searching the archives turned up one post saying "This
> is almost always a permissions issue", but the permissions are exactly
> the same on all files.  What else could it be?

It's not the file permissions. 14all stores the graphs on disk to avoid
unnecessary recalculations. Check the web servers error log file to see
where 14all tries to store the graphs. Check the permissions of this
directory and its parent directories. If you still get this problem the web
servers error log file should tell you more about it.

Rainer