[rrd-users] Missing images

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Tue Jul 16 00:31:47 MEST 2002

Last week, I asked about the broken links for the MRTG graphics.  I
received this reply:

14all uses the setting "icondir: ..." to build the URL for these graphs.
Make it relative to the mrtg installation dir. Look into the web servers
access/error log file to get the real file/path (after the web server
has
expanded it).

Well, it's trying to get the images from the cgi-bin/ directory, which
is, of course, outside of the DocumentRoot.  Neither symlinks nor copies
of the files worked.  "icondir: ..." doesn't tell me a whole lot... if
that's referring to the global option IconDir, that won't work, either,
because IconDir / HTMLDir / LogDir are superseded by WorkDir.

How do I get RRDTool to be able to read the files and get them in the
web page?

--
John Oliver                                    http://www.john-oliver.net/
joliver at john-oliver.net                    http://www.mrtg-monitoring.com/