[rrd-users] Re: Very Confused

Anthony Mendoza anthony at embracenetworks.com
Sat Jul 27 05:22:08 MEST 2002

I did something very stupid and realized it just after I posted my
message...

in my create script, I had a minimum set to "30" and the UPS
temperatures I was getting back were in the 20 range...re-creating the
database with a proper  minimum value solved my problem..

Thanks for the feedback though!

--
Anthony Mendoza
IT & Customer Support