[rrd-users] Re: RRD::GRAPH

Iñaki Martínez sistema at euskal-linux.org
Tue Jun 18 13:40:05 MEST 2002

Kaixo Alex van den Bogaerdt!!!

> >   With this i have each 12 hours a vertical line and each day a major
> >  vertical line with the text day (3 chars) CENTERED respect major
> >  vertical lines when i want between major vertical lines like above.
> >
> >   I do not understand the precission parameter........
>
> "Precision" is just a number of seconds.  This number is then
> transformed in a number of pixels, divided by two, added to the
> position of the major grid line.

 OK.... i have it more clear.......

 Thanks...... now works OK.......

 but ......

    <--- # of pixels represents 1 week --->

                       ^

    precision == 604800, position is halfway two major grid lines

  -x DAY:1:WEEK:1:WEEK:1:604800:%b:%W

 And is it necessary to put so big number??????

 This works OK, but then.... why this also works????

-x DAY:1:WEEK:1:DAY:7:2:%b:%W

 ???????