[rrd-users] Fw: Peaks in Graphs!!!

Shahira Rasmy shahira at nile-online.net
Tue Jun 18 14:09:00 MEST 2002

   Hi,
   Thanks for your reply but there is something that i don't understand...
   Where shall i use this type??
   The type specification in the mrtg configuraion file doesn't understand
 except the three type counter,guage and absolute only....
   So how can i make the rrdtool understand derive instead of counter???

    Waiting for your reply
     Thanks,