[rrd-users] mrtg-rrd - WeekFormat and GrowRight

Uffe R. B. Andersen urb at twe.net
Thu Jun 20 01:10:20 MEST 2002

Hi

After using MRTG for some 5 years, I've now encountered a task, which has
forced me to integrate RRDtool in my setup. Everything seems to work
nicely, but there are a few minor details, which I can't figure out.

I'm using mrtg-rrd as a frontend for my MRTG server, mainly because it
offers only limited changes in page layout. But there are a few differences.

First of all, mrtg-rrd doesn't support the MRTG directive of WeekFormat,
whinch in my case means, that all Monthly graphs shows a wrong week number.
Is there a way to hardcode the use of strftime %V into mrtg-rrd? Or is it
really in the graph module, that I need to change this?

Also, I've grown used to the left growing grahps and would to continue
using that, but mrtg-rrd defaults to GrowRight. Can anyone direct me, on
how to change this too?

--
Med venlig hilsen - Sincerely
Uffe R. B. Andersen - mailto:urb at twe.net