[rrd-users] howto get the MIBs

spiekey spiekey at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 21:14:19 MET 2002

Hello!
I am not actually sure if its the MIBs i am talking about.

This gives me the output for my eth traffic
# snmpget -Ov 192.168.1.11 public interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifInOctets.1
interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifInOctets.1Counter32: 18369766

is this: "interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifInOctets.1" the MIB?

Anyway, i want to capture different stuff, like CPU usage, used Memory,
etc...

where can i find a list of that, which command gives me that list?

Thanks a lot!!!

Spiekey

p.s. Can i also monitor my tcp traffic, and see how much traffic was created
by the protocolls (http, ftp, etc..)