[rrd-users] Re: How to install rrdtool on W2K

Wilhelm, John John.Wilhelm at ENRON.com
Fri Mar 15 17:33:36 MET 2002

To install the shared RRD perl bindings try the following...

Install ActivePerl 5.6 from ActiveState
Download rrdtool-1.0.33.x86distr.zip and unzip it.
Go to the perl-shared directory
Type: ppm install rrds.ppd

John Wilhelm
Enron Corp Houston TX

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross, Thomas [mailto:tross at iCOMcept.de]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 5:03 AM
To: rrd-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [rrd-users] How to install rrdtool on W2K

I am in search for someone who can help me to
install rrdtool on a windows 2000 machine.

Yes, i have searched the rrd-tool users archive, but
i havent found any hint on how to get rrdtool started
on a windows 2000 machine.

Who can give me some advice on that issue?

Regards,
Thomas

This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp. at enron.messaging.administration at enron.com and delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.