[rrd-users] Empty space on left side of graph

Chris Cho ccho at cts.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 15 22:35:34 MET 2002

Sorry to bother you, but I've been playing with the RRDs::graph to try and
make the graph as small as possible. My height is 20 and width is 150 . .
but the big problem is, no matter what size I make it, I always have a lot
of empty space on the left hand side of the graph. I'm doing the -g (no
legend), and -y none (no y grid/labels), but its not helping much. I guess
an example might be good, so you can see it at
http://www.choman.com/wrong.gif
Is there any way to remove this empty space on the left side of the graph?
Thanks for the help ahead of time.