[rrd-users] Option --x-grid HOUR:1:HOUR:1:HOUR:3:3600:%X

Leonardo Barbosa e Oliveira leob at dcc.ufmg.br
Tue Mar 19 00:43:47 MET 2002

Hello everybody!

I used the option bellow to plot diary graphic
with all the hours written at X axisi - the default
option write an hour each six hours.

--x-grid HOUR:1:HOUR:1:HOUR:3:3600:%X

The problem is that the time is written like that:

12:43:00

But I don't like to written the seconds. I'd like
to plot only the hours and minutes. Like that:

12:40 or at least like that 12 (without seconds and minutes)

How can i do it? Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

[]'s!

     Leonardo

      "You are what you eat"
                 Garfield

Leonardo Barbosa e Oliveira
Lab. ATM/DCC/UFMG/Brasil - leob at dcc.ufmg.br
Projeto ReMAV BH2 - http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~admbh2
Grupo de Gerencia, Operacao e Manutencao da Rede