[rrd-users] Re: RRDTOOL and MRTG - Data out of bounds problems

Jason Frisvold Jason.Frisvold at corp.ptd.net
Wed Mar 27 22:32:50 MET 2002

In my case, there were no resets.  Or, rather, there should not have been..  This happened on several routers across the network where noone was logged in..  *shrug*

Jason H. Frisvold
Senior ATM Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
CCNA Certified - CSCO10151622
friz at corp.ptd.net
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]