[rrd-users] Re: Question about graphs

Geert van der Ploeg rrd at geert.triple-it.nl
Thu Mar 28 12:46:24 MET 2002

>From the rrdgraph manual:

--units-exponent value (default autoconfigure)
This sets the 10**exponent scaling of the y-axis values. Normally values
will be scaled to the appropriate units (k, M, etc.). However you may wish
to display units always in k (Kilo, 10e3) even if the data is in the M
(Mega, 10e6) range for instance. Value should be an integer which is a
multiple of 3 between -18 and 18 inclusive. It is the exponent on the units
you which to use. For example, use 3 to display the y-axis values in k
(Kilo, 10e3, thousands), use -6 to display the y-axis values in u (Micro,
10e-6, millionths). Use a value of 0 to prevent any scaling of the y-axis
values.

In short:
--units-exponent 0

greetings,