[rrd-users] Re: CPU usage help

joe at tormented.org joe at tormented.org
Tue May 21 03:41:01 MEST 2002

here are the values for what I have now. I'm using snmp v3.
UCD-SNMP-MIB::ssCpuRawSystem.0 = Counter32: 427292
UCD-SNMP-MIB::ssCpuRawUser.0 = Counter32: 984081
UCD-SNMP-MIB::ssCpuRawIdle.0 = Counter32: 56357127

Those are MIBs are just what I came up with.  How do I get the available
processor usage? And my units-exponent is M. Which is not so clear to me
either. Thanks