[rrd-users] Re: CPU usage help

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue May 21 01:52:40 MEST 2002

What are the values in the .rrd?  Can you dump the
first few lines?  What are you using to display the
graphs?  What version of ucd-(net)-snmp are you
using?  I thought some of the cpu values were being
depreciated in the later releases.  Maybe it was
something else to do with the cpu, so don't quote me
on that one.

Paul

>>> <joe at tormented.org> 05/20/02 19:45 PM >>>

Hi, I'm having trouble getting a cpu usage graph made.  I'm using the mib
ssCpuRawIdle, ssCpuRawSystem, and ssCpuRawUser.  I can graph these out
fine.  But the units that measure out come to be in M.  I can't figure out
to get the data for my actual processor usage and how much is in use.  Do
I need to do calculations or get a different mib?
Thanks,
     Joe