[rrd-users] Re: another mrtg newbie question (aggregate graphs)

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Thu Oct 10 14:51:27 MEST 2002

What errors?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tavaris Thomas [mailto:thomas at popmail.firn.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 2:40 PM
To: Rrd-Users (E-mail)
Subject: [rrd-users] another mrtg newbie question (aggregate graphs)

-

I would like to make a graph of the aggregate traffic from 6 different
interfaces on 6 different routers, but I am getting errors on how to do
this. cfgmaker keeps giving me SNMPWALK errors.

the command I was using was:

./cfgmaker --global 'WorkDir: /home/httpd/html/mrtg/testagg2' --global
'Options[_]: bits,growright' --global 'WithPeak[_]: ymwd' --global
'AbsMax[_]: 7250000' --ifref=descr --output
/usr/local/mrtg-2.9.4/cfg/testagg2.cfg interface/public at router.place.zyx
interface/public at router.place.xyz interface/public at router.place.xyz

Could anyone please point me in the right direction? Thanks.....

Tavaris Thomas - Internetworking Support Group (FIRN)
Department of Education/ Florida Information Resource Network
325 W. Gaines Street, B1-14 Florida Education Center
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400  www.firn.edu
Phone: 850-487-8672 FAX: 850-922-1359