[rrd-users] Graphing with two independent y-axis + Coloring like smokeping

Roger Lindholm roger_lindholm at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 02:21:45 MEST 2002

Hello everybody,
I have a need for plotting ping delay and ping success rate in the same
graph. My problem is that the delay is quite unknown and can vary a lot
while the successrate is always 0-100%. Therefor I would like to use two
separate independent y-axis, one for each graph. One with a variale scale
for delay and one with a fixed scale 0-100 for success.
Is this possible?

I try to make graphs similar to smokeping. Unfortunatelly I can't get
smokeping to work on Windows, otherwise I would probably use it instead...
However, I can't figure out how to set the color of each datasample based on
  the dropped packets percentage. Anyone who knows how to do it?

I run 1.0.38 on Windows.

Best regards
// Roger