[rrd-users] Re: Fw: Help with graph

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Wed Sep 18 00:19:39 MEST 2002

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 11:41:13AM -0300, Gustavo Badauy wrote:

>  Below is the command I use to graph it. What is happening that "Failure" is
> now bigger than "Success" and I can no longer see "Success".  Do you guys
> know how to fix that?

Using AREA for a 2nd or more variable is almost always a mistake,
unless you really know what you're doing.

Either:

- use LINE1 for *ALL* (not one) of the variables
or
- use STACK in stead of the 2nd and following AREAs
or
- offset each variable with a certain amount (on the Y-axis)
or
- use one image per variable
or
- make sure the first variable will *always* be larger than the
  rest, the second be larger than the following, and so on

HTH
Alex