[rrd-users] Importing data into rrdtool database

Carter, Steve Steve.Carter at cwbar.cwplc.com
Fri Sep 27 18:01:56 MEST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to import existing data into an rrdtool database.  We are
running MRTG but also running a separate perl script with snmpget commands
that return data from routers.  While we can use MRTG to pull this
information, we have already collected a lot of data with the perl script.

Is there anyway that I can import this information into rrdtool.  I know
that I can input it manually but we have months of data and that would take
forever!!!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve Carter