[rrd-users] Question

Chris Flanigan chris at whosyourdaddy.biz
Sun Apr 6 05:40:02 MEST 2003

I had previously written about a few questions concerning GUAGE. I'm trying to write a PHP script which updates an RRD database with processor usage (user, system, nice, idle) at a given timestamp. I currently have the script updating the database like following:
timestamp:user:system:nice:idle

How would I go about creating a graph with those values? The only examples I can find are doing averages, etc.. but I don't want to perform any mathematical operation on the data. I just want to graph the values the way they're given.