[rrd-users] Re: Swap sent and receive

Laan, Arjan van der avdlaan at emea.att.com
Thu Apr 10 18:50:28 MEST 2003

OK, that works but have to tweak more. I am using MRTG to monitor a link. I
now want to start monitoring it from the other end while keeping the
history. When doing the tune job as described below gives me good history
but going forward MRTG stores the data reversed like you predicted. I have
started using the '-' option before the target without success. The only way
I get good results now when I swap the sent/receive in the target.