[rrd-users] Re: *shrugs*

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Mon Apr 21 19:40:51 MEST 2003

Thank you Paul,

I guess my topic is after all appropriate... *shrugs*

I'll give some of the latest Beta's a try... I did saw a few mentions of
VDEF, but was mostly unable to find anything concrete about it - I added to
over 4,000 unique hits to the RRD web site yesterday, so excuse me if I
can't recall the exact URL right now...

High ho, High ho, it's back to the drawing board I go??

--
me