[rrd-users] MAX values of monthly and weekly graph

cbatta at tiscali.it cbatta at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 22 16:01:13 MEST 2003

Hi,
I've this little doubt about the weekly and monthly MAX graph of a variable
obtained with MRTG/RRDTOOL/14all.

Does they represent the max samples or the average of max samples?

When the max values of a day are collapsed in the max weekly graph, in this
graph I'll find the max values of the day or the average of the max values
of a day?

Excuse me.I don't know if my question is so clear.

claudio