[rrd-users] Strange result in using -X 0

Tony rrdtool at cerbernet.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 22:18:45 MEST 2003

I have a number of graphs that display call minutes for different dial
platforms.

It shows MAX, AVG and LAST values on the graph.
I noticed that the y-axis value was displaying in 'k' when I only wanted
to show the whole number with no measurement value next to it.

According to the docs I need to use -X 0 when producing the graph to
prevent it from showing a measurement value.
Which seemed to have worked until the max value on one of the graphs
reached above 100000, then all values from the y-axis disappeared and
the grid on the graph has no vertical lines just horizontal.

I expect that the other graphs will go the same way when they, if they,
reach above 100000.

Am I using the wrong option when producing the graph?
What is the correct one if so?

Thanks in advance.

Tony