[rrd-users] [rrd-users]Re:RRDtool

Dwyer, Paul Paul.Dwyer at bausch.com
Wed Apr 30 12:28:24 MEST 2003

I am a newbie to MRTG and the wonders of RRD and cgi. I dont semm to be able
to get mrtg to run with rrd.

I keep getting the following error;

D:\mrtg-2\bin>perl mrtg mrtg.cfg
Can't locate loadable object for module RRDs in @INC (@INC contains:
d:\mrtg-2\r
rdtool\perl-shared\ D:/mrtg-2/bin\..\lib\mrtg2 D:/mrtg-2/bin D:/Perl/lib
D:/Perl
/site/lib .) at mrtg line 227
Compilation failed in require at mrtg line 227.

I can get MRTG to run with perl no problem.

Can someone please point me in the right direction, thanks.

Regards

Paul

Paul Dwyer
IM&T
Bausch & Lomb Scotland
(Telephone: +44 (0) 1506 404544/597
oe mail to: pdwyer at bausch.com

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

Please Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
disclosure, distribution, copying or other dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in
error, please immediately reply to the sender, delete the message and
destroy all copies of it.

Thank You