[rrd-users] Disparit and/or expanded Y scales

phill.glasson at ap.effem.com phill.glasson at ap.effem.com
Thu Aug 14 00:09:19 MEST 2003

All,
        I'm in the process of moving and consolidating  my unix
performance measurement graphs. I want to be able to display the User,
System, and I/O Wait times on a stacked graph (that's the easy part) and
add a non stacked line showing paging rate.

The problem is that CPU can never be more than 100(%), but paging can be
as low as a few hundred and as high as 50,000 pages/sec. Is it possible to
configure a second Y axis scale on one graph so that both appear on
appropriate scales?

Similarly, I'm recording the temperature and humidity in my computer room,
so here I want to have an "expanded scales" between 15(C) and 25(C), and
have a second expanded humidity scale between 40(%) and 70(%).
Any thoughts?

Thanks and regards,
Phill Glasson
e phill.glasson at ap.effem.com